Dear ACOT Registrants:
ACOT has commenced work towards the goal to create an organizational culture that is free from racism and intolerance and is inclusive to equity seeking groups, namely Black, Indigenous, and racialized communities as well as groups with a history of oppression and marginalization based on gender identity, sexual orientation and/or disability.
An integral part of this work centers listening to and understanding the true experiences of College registrants, and co-creating solutions that will achieve safety, respect, and belonging for members of the public and college. The survey linked below is designed to gather information to inform organizational planning.
- The whole survey and each question are entirely voluntary.
- All responses are anonymous and only accessed by the consultant.
- Information will be disseminated thematically and aggregated prior to being shared with the college.
- It should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
- The survey will be open from March 9th to March 23rd.
SURVEY LINK: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ACOTRegistrant
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact Mallory Hilkewich at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your time and commitment to this important work!
Take care, Mallory Hilkewich, Ana Leticia Ibarra, Mandy Nyarko & Khalid Yahia – Acting Against Racism and Intolerance (AARI) consultants