Driving plays an enormous role in maintaining an independence in North American culture. Enabling a client to drive safely and be able to participate in their daily activities is very rewarding.

Ryan Sommner, OT

Therapy & Counselling Funding

Filing a complaint with the College alleging a health care professional has sexually abused you or engaged in sexual misconduct with you while you were a patient is one of the eligibility criteria for receiving counselling or therapy funding. Additional details regarding funding for counselling and therapy is available by calling the Complaints Director at 780-436-8381 ext. 402.