Courtesy Register

Occupational therapists who normally reside outside of Alberta and wish to teach or provide occupational therapy services temporarily in Alberta must register with the Alberta College of Occupational Therapists. Applicants must have an unrestricted practice permit with another licensing/regulatory body and have a time limitation attached to their service provision in Alberta. Other applicants may be registered on the Courtesy Register at the discretion of the Registrar. The registration process must be completed prior to the start of any service provision in Alberta.